Thursday, May 3, 2012

Welcome - Program Management/Instructional Design


Welcome to My Blog for Program Management/Instructional Design

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. My name is Jeff Harris and I live in Dallas, Georgia. I work for the local school district training teachers to utilize existing hardware and software with their students. Music is a large part of my life as I lead the orchestra for my church and play trombone with a big band. I also enjoy riding my motorcycle when possible. When not working on schoolwork, I spend most of my time with my family (wife and two boys – ages 12 and 16). For the coming weeks I will be using this blog class assignments for EDUC 6145, Project Management in Education and Training. I look forward to reading your comments and learning together as we continue on this journey.

– jeff

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff
    I'm so glad that we are still together learning from each other and thanks for your help in our last class.
    Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff,
    I'll be following your blog for project management. Have a great class.
    :) Genise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jeff,

    I am following you for the new class again!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now following your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete